Matthew Bowen, M.D.
Dr. Bowen is a native of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, and completed a residency in otolaryngology - head and neck surgery at Louisiana State University's Health Sciences Center - New Orleans. He began practicing in West Michigan in 2013.
Dr. Bowen has been involved in medical research studying a variety of problems of the head and neck, and has lectured at national meetings and published in several leading medical journals and textbooks.
American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Ear surgery (tympanoplasty, ear tubes, mastoid surgery)
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Sinus surgery
- In-office sinus procedures (balloon sinus dilation)
- Septoplasty and surgery to improve nasal breathing
- Skin Cancer and facial reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Thyroid surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Voice evaluation and voice surgery